The Ranger Class in Portal Knights handles his speedy Bow to defeat enemies from afar. Using Bombs the Ranger can put the pressure on enemies and blocks alike. The Ranger uses Agility as his main Attribute, which provides increased Movement Speed and Ranged Damage.
Talents[edit | edit source]
Upon reaching the required level, the Ranger may select one talent from the available set.
Level 2[edit | edit source]
- Bow Specialization - Increases damage dealt with Bows by 25%.
- Crossbow Specialization - Increases damage dealt with Crossbows by 25%.
- Sling Specialization - Increases damage dealt with Slingshots by 25%.
Level 5[edit | edit source]
- Sentry Stance - Increases damage dealt by 25% if you haven't moved in the last 5 seconds.
- Fading - When brought to low Health, your Dodge Chance is increased by 50% for 10 seconds. May only occur every 90 seconds.
Level 10[edit | edit source]
- Dodge Chance - Adds a 10% Chance that attacks against you miss.
- Evasive Maneuver - Upon receiving damage, your Movement Speed is increased by 30% for 2 seconds.
Level 15[edit | edit source]
- Potion Mastery - Reduces the Cooldown of Potions by 25%.
Level 20[edit | edit source]
- Orb Thief - Adds 10% chance that your Ranged Damage spawns a Health Orb at your position.
- Dodger - After performing an evade roll, your Dodge chance is increased by 20% for 2 seconds.
- Unstable - Increases damage dealt with Bombs by 50%.
Level 25[edit | edit source]
- Sharp Shooter - Increases your damage by 20% if no enemy is within 10 meters.
- Cheat Death - Damage that would kill you is prevented. May only occur every 90 seconds.
- In the Face of Evil - Damage increased by 5% for every enemy within 10 meters.
Level 30[edit | edit source]
- Combo Swing - Adds 10% Multi Strike Chance to deal damage twice.
- Exploit Weakness - Increases Ranged Damage by 50% for 3 seconds when dealing a Critical Strike.
- Survival Instincts - Upon receiving healing you also heal 10% of your maximum Health Points over the next 3 seconds.