The Warrior Class in Portal Knights focuses on direct melee combat. Defeating enemies with his mighty Swords, Hammers and Axes. The Warrior utilizes Shouts to strengthen his team and weaken his foes. The Warrior uses Strength as his main Attribute, which provides more Health Points and increased Melee Damage.
Talents[edit | edit source]
Upon reaching the required level, the Warrior may select one talent from the available set.
Level 2[edit | edit source]
- Axe Specialization - Increases damage dealt with axes by 25%.
- Hammer Specialization - Increases damage dealt with hammers by 25%.
- Sword Specialization - Increases damage dealt with swords by 25%.
Level 5[edit | edit source]
- Eye for an Eye - Upon receiving damage, there is a 30% chance to increase the damage of your next attack by 30%.
- Fortification - After standing still for 5 seconds your Health Regeneration increases drastically.
- Commander - You and all players within 5 meters of you deal 15% increased damage.
Level 10[edit | edit source]
- Adrenaline Rush - Heals you for 5% of your maximum Health Points when you defeat an enemy.
- Last Stand - When damage brings you down to low Health, your Armor is increased drastically for 10 seconds. May only occur every 90 seconds.
Level 15[edit | edit source]
- Aggression - Reduces Warrior Shout Cooldowns by 25%.
- Determination - Increases your Armor by 5% for ever enemy in range.
Level 20[edit | edit source]
- Chain Attacks - After dealing damage 3 times in a row, your next attack deals 50% more damage.
- Echo - Reduces the Mana cost of Warrior Shouts by 25%. .
Level 25[edit | edit source]
- Titan Slayer - Increases damage by 30% against enemies with low health.
- Tank Mode - Increases received healing by 30%.
- Empowered Lung - Increases the effectiveness of Warrior Shouts by 50%.
Level 30[edit | edit source]
- Combo Swing - Adds a 10% Multi Strike Chance to deal damage twice.
- Hardened Armor - Increases the Armor Attribute by 25%.
- Eternal Rage - Increases Melee Damage dealt by 50% upon defeating an Enemy. Expires after 10 seconds.
Warrior Armor[edit | edit source]