Farming is currently a relatively minor part of Portal Knights. However, players are able to grow a variety of plants, trees, and edibles which may be used in crafting a large variety of items such as furniture, armor, and potions. The main tools for farming are dirt blocks, a hoe, and the sapling or seed for whatever you intend to grow.
Process[edit | edit source]
1. Place a sufficiently large enough patch of dirt blocks.
2. Till the dirt blocks into farming soil which will grow plants 3 times faster.
3. Plant the vegetation.
4. Wait for the plants to grow.
5. Harvest them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
3. Many plants and trees are only able to be grown in their native environment. It is not possible to plant and grow them on a different world environment.
4. Hint: The time it takes to grow your planet can be skipped by sleeping in a bed in game a few of the days and nights.