|This article is a stub. You can help Portal Knights Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
The High Rift is the third and final rift in the Elf, Rogue and Rifts DLC. The high Rift is comprised of 12 floors. Floors 1,2,5,6,9 and 10 each have 5 sublevels with a Obelisk to dispel and generally 2 hidden chests. Floors 4 and 8 are marked as Midway Rift Forge levels where you are not timed, can craft or make purchases from the merchant Captain Fluffy Tum Tums. Finally floors 3, 7 and 11 are levels in which you dispel two to three obelisks with floor 11 also containing a mini boss version of Hollow King and King of Light. the last level has the High Rift Forge.
General Tips[edit | edit source]
- Bring extra Rockets, they can help save time when moving between gaps.
- Bring extra Explosion Bombs throwing these at clusters of crystals on a wall can save time.
- Listen, both the chests and Crystal Spiders make the same sound when you are close to them.
- Look for out of place blocks they may contain a path to a chest behind or under them.
- Having pants with Double jump or using Cape of Wings can help the player get over ledges that are just out of reach. Keep in mind the cape has a slow fall on it which can slow down your mobility.
- Pick up all Rift stability cubes you come across and use Scroll of Rift Stability to extend your time.