The Mage Class in Portal Knights uses destructive Spells to defeat his enemies. Using Scythes, Magic Wands or Magic Staffs he can defend himself in close and ranged combat. The Mage uses Intelligence as his main Attribute, which provides more Mana Points and increased Spell Damage.
Upon reaching the required level, the Mage may select one talent from the available set.
- Staff Specialization - Increases damage dealt with Staffs by 25%.
- Wand Specialization - Increases damage dealt with Wands by 25%.
- Scythe Specialization - Increases damage dealt with Scythes by 25%.
- Mana Shield - Adds 30% Chance that enemy damage will consume your Mana instead of Health.
- Frost Armor - Melee Attackers are slowed by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Master of Elements - Increases the bonus damage by 25% when your damage type matches the enemy's weakness.
- Trascendence - When you fall low on Mana you replenish 20% of your maximum Mana immediately. May only occur every 90 seconds.
- Spell Rush - Reduces Spell Cooldowns by 25%.
- Spell Crush - When you cast a Mage Spell, your next attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit.
- Meditation - After standing still for 5 seconds you gain 300% increased Mana Regeneration.
- Summoning of the Orbs - Adds a 50% chance to spawn a Mana Orb after defeating an enemy.
- Mana Thief - Adds a 10% chance on hit to restore Mana equal to 25% of your damage dealt.
- Magic Armor - Reduces Spell Damage received by 30%.
- Impact Armor - Increases your Armor by 30% for 5 seconds upon defeating an enemy.
- Refreshment - Increases Mana received by 30%.
- Arcane Concentration - Increases your Spell Damage by 30% if no enemy is within 10 meters. This talent is also applied to normal attacks with staves/wands. If the effect is active, blue light shines at the character's head.
- Illusion - When damage brings you down to low Health, you spawn an illusion which attracts the attacks of nearby enemies. May only occur every 90 seconds.
- Blood Magic - Adds 10% Leech chance to heal you for 25% of the damage dealt.